Fire breaks out in first floor flat in Blackpool

Home | Blackpool Gazette

One person received “precautionary checks” after a fire broke out inside a flat in Blackpool.

 

Two fire engines from Blackpool attended the flat in Peter Street at around 11.40pm on Thursday, December 2.

The fire involved a first floor flat approximately 5x10m in size.

Firefighters equipped with two breathing apparatus used one positive pressure ventilation unit, a hearth kit, lighting, and a thermal imaging camera to extinguish the flames.

One casualty received precautionary checks.

Crews were in attendance for approximately two hours.

A fire broke out in a flat in Peter Street, Blackpool

A fire broke out in a flat in Peter Street, Blackpool