Paramedics treat casualty after St Annes kitchen fire

Home | Blackpool Gazette

One person needed treatment for smoke inhalation after a kitchen blaze in St Annes last night.

 

Two fire crews attended the blaze.

Two fire crews attended the blaze.

Firefighters from St Anne’s and South Shore stations attended the incident at around 6:30pm in Stratford Road.

A spokesman said: “The fire, which involved a chopping board left on the hob, was out on arrival and firefighters used a ventilation unit to clear the smoke.

“One casualty was treated for smoke inhalation by ambulance crews.”