Industrial switch catches fire at commercial premises in Thornton

Home | Blackpool Gazette

An industrial switch caught fire at a commercial premises in Thornton today (Tuesday, November 16).

 

Four fire engines from Fleetwood, Blackpool and Bispham attended an incident in Fleetwood Road North at around 12.25pm.

The fire involved an industrial switch which caught alight inside a commercial premise.

Crews used two breathing apparatus, three dry powder extinguishers and a thermal imaging camera to extinguish the flames.

Firefighters were at the scene for 90 minutes.

No injuries were reported by the fire service.

An industrial switch caught fire at a commercial premises in Fleetwood Road North, Thornton

An industrial switch caught fire at a commercial premises in Fleetwood Road North, Thornton