One person treated for smoke inhalation after kitchen fire in Blackpool

Home | Blackpool Gazette

One person was given first aid treatment following a kitchen fire at a domestic property in Blackpool.

Two fire engines from Blackpool and South Shore attended the scene in Haig Road shortly before 4.20pm today (June 8).

Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used one hose reel and a positive pressure ventilation unit to extinguish the flames.

One person received first aid treatment for suspected smoke inhalation.

Two fire engines from Blackpool and South Shore attended the scene in Haig Road.Two fire engines from Blackpool and South Shore attended the scene in Haig Road.

Crews were in attendance for one hour.