We’re back with a bang this September! We have officially revealed the dates for the World Fireworks Championship Blackpool 2022, including a new date thanks to a sponsorship deal with Coral Island.
The event will gather together the crème de la crème of the world’s firework elite and promises a mouth-watering series of shows with jaw-dropping entertainment for all the family – a great opportunity for visitors to take an extended weekend break.
For 2022, the stunning displays, which are set to music, will take place once again over the beach in front of The Blackpool Tower. All of them are free to access.
- Saturday 17 September – We have decided to postpone the first of the World Fireworks Championships Blackpool events because of the proximity to the State funeral.
- Saturday 1 October – Caribe Fire FX from Barbados.
- Saturday 15 October – Celtic Fireworks from Wales
- Thursday 27 October – Fireworks Factory from Finland
- Friday 28 October – Celebratory display with Titanium Fireworks
All displays are subject to suitable weather conditions. Details of this year’s firing times will be announced soon.
Due to the popularity of the World Fireworks Championship Blackpool, there may be traffic delays arriving and leaving the event. Take extra time to arrive and we would recommend if travelling by car to park in the southern car parks and use the tramway to travel to the event. Alternative public transport via the rail systems and buses are also recommended.
If travelling to the event by car, we strongly advise parking up early. Most central car parks are usually full a couple of hours before the event kicks off and roads become heavily congested. For a full list of Council-owned car parks, please click here.
All Information On This Page Is From https://www.visitblackpool.com/