7 – 11 Bond Street, Blackpool, Lancs FY4 1BH
Woolworths opened their second Blackpool store in 1928.
The first one was Store 66, by Blackpool Tower (opened in 1916).
This one was nearer the South Pier side of the seaside, on the corner of Bond Street and Waterloo Road. From this photo we can see it was a large store with many entrances.
It closed in January 1994, and it became a Home and Christmas shop called Hartes. The building is up for sale at the moment.